Form French NationEdit
- Primary Culture is:
- In the French Culture Group or
- Is Basque or
- Is Breton
- Is not:
- France does not exist
- Administrative Technology of at least 32
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Maine, Berry, Vermandois, Paris, Orleanais, Nemours, and Champagne
- Country changes to France
- France gains a permanent claim on French region.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier.
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor, all own provinces are removed from the Empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Form the Holy Roman Empire (mechanics) Edit
- State Religion is Catholic
- Number of Cities at least 10
- Have Legitimacy of at least 80
- One of the following must be true:
- Owns: Roma
- Has The Papal State as a subject.
- Become an elector
- The province of Lombardia joins HRE
- All owned provinces owned (including provinces owned by vassals) join HRE
Frankish Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +1 Yearly Prestige
- +2 Diplomatic Reputation
- Kings of Europe: -2 National Unrest
- Carolingian Grand Strategy: -20% Core Creation Cost
- Military Obligation: +30% National Manpower Modifier
- Retinue Regnun Francorum: +20% Morale of Armies
- Legacy of the Romans: -5% Development Cost, -10% Idea Cost
- Carolingian Renaissance: -5% Technology Cost
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +1 Yearly Army Tradition
- +1 Yearly Legitimacy