General Information Edit
Masqat is a South Arabian Omani tribe located in the Pirate Coast, Muscat, Oman and Dhofar areas, Arabia region, Near East subcontinent, of the Asia continent; existing at the start of the 'Pre-Roman-Parthian War' era. Present, with cores, at the beginning of the starting year of 2, the tribe borders fellow South Arabian countries ( Gerrha west and 'Ad south), the waters of the Pirate Coast and Straits of Hormuz (Persian Gulf area, Arabian Sea region) north west and the waters of the Sea of Oman and Mascate Coast (Arabian area and region) east.
Masqat will be annexed by the Zoroastrian Sassanids at the start of the year 350, keeping their cores until the year 634, and will not appear on the map for the rest of the timeline.
Called "Masqat" on-file.
Eastern Technology Reform Edit
Form Arabia Edit
- Arabia does not exist
- Is not:
- Primary Culture is:
- Arabic Group
- Not Turkish
- Is Independent or a Tributary
- At Peace
- Administrative Technology at least 55
- Own core province(s): Iskandariyya (358), Qahirah (361), Halab (377), al-Quds (379), Dimashq (382), Madinah (384), Makkah (385), Adan (388), San'a (390), Al'Arid (392), Hufuf (394), Masqat (400), Nizwa (403), and Bagdad (410)
- The Government Rank changes to Empire
- Gain a permanent claim on region(s): Mashriq, Egypt, and Arabia
- Gain 'Increased Centralization' for 20 years
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Country changes to Arabia